Get the job you want in any economy. In this course you will learn to identify the job that is best for your needs. You will then be given complete step-by-step instructions on how to get that job, regardless of your level of expertise or state of the economy. You will learn how to build rapport with any interviewer, both verbally and non-verbally, while mastering the six phases of a successful job interview. This motivational course will increase your confidence, help you feel great about yourself, and provide you with the foundation you need to get the job you want! Register on line at http://www.ed2go.com/iavalley/
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are perferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- .Adobe Flash Player Click here to download the Flash Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Click here to download the Acrobat Reader
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capbilites and access to a personal email account.
Instructional material requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
The final exam will be released on the same day as the last lesson. Once the final exam has been released, you will have two weeks to complete all of your course work, including the final exam.