• Must be at least 14 years old by class date and hold some type of current DOT permit or license
• All students must sign a Motorcycle Safety Course Waiver
• If student is under age 18, the waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian
• 100% attendance is required
• Online class must be completed and certificate brought to first day of class.
• Long sleeve shirt and depending on the weather, a jacket or coat
• Long pants or jeans
• Shoes or boots that cover your ankles
• Gloves with fingers
• Eye protection
• Helmets (IVCE provides helmets; students can bring their own helmet, but helmets must be approved by the instructor)
Information and forms to be completed and brought to Class Friday night-
• Signed Motorcycle Safety Course Waiver (if under 18, signed by parent or legal guardian)
• Valid driver’s license or permit
• Social Security Number
• *Required clothing (see above)
Important Reminder: No refunds are granted after the registration deadline. Any students that do not have the required clothing, driver’s license or permit, and if under age 18 the Motorcycle Safety Course Waiver signed by parent or guardian will be dropped from class and no refund granted.
Friday night, 5 to 9 p.m., Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5p.m., and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. or until all are finished. Be prepared to ride all three days.